These are unisex/ men’s cut shirts and are available in sizes XS- 4XL. They are crisp, clean and GREAT for that adorable bridesmaids picture, dance teams, cheer teams or anything that requires getting ready while keeping clean! The monogram will be on the pocket and will close the pocket for use. Pick the shirt and thread color that go best with your wedding colors and included for the bride will be sleeves monogrammed with “I do” on one cuff and the wedding date on the other cuff. A great keepsake that you’ll actually be able to use (works great as a beach or pool cover up, too)!
Common question: What monogram should I use for the shirt if I’m the bride?
Emily Post might roll right on over in her grave, but I would recommend you go ahead and use your new married monogram- but ONLY for the day of the wedding. 🙂 If I end up jinxing 10 or so weddings, I will let y’all know. 🙂
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester with stain-release
- Easy-care, wrinkle-resistant
- Extra stitching at seams and buttons
- Flat-felled seam finishing
- Pearlized buttons
- Full back yoke and back pleat
- Left-chest pocket; Button-down collar; Two-button adjustable cuffs